Dates to Remember!
- 9/7 First Day of School! All students will be dismissed at 12:35 PM on the first two days.
- 9/7 Boo Hoo / Woo Hoo Breakfast - Kindergarten parents are invited for breakfast in the Library after drop off.
- 9/21 & 22 School Closed (Rosh Hashanah)
- 9/26 School Pictures ( www.mylifetouch.com )
- 10/4 PTO Meeting @ 7:30 PM - BF Gibbs Library. All are welcome!
- 10/5 Back to School Night - 6:30p-7:00p General Assembly for ALL (GYM) / 7:10p-7:30p Session I / 7:40p-8:00p Session II
- 10/9 Dismissal at 12:35 PM
- 10/12 & 13 Scholastic BOOK FAIR for students during school hours (Thank you to the wonderful volunteers!)
- 10/12 BOOK FAIR FAMILY NIGHT (Thursday) 6PM - 8PM @ Gibbs Library Hallway (Thank you to the wonderful volunteers!)
- 10/20 SPIRIT WEAR orders due
- 10/27 Spook-Trunkular @ 7-9 PM (Thank you to the wonderful volunteers!)
- 11/3 DJ NIGHT (Fifth Grade Committee) 7p-9p in the Gibbs Gym
- 11/7 Dismissal at 12:35 PM
- 11/8 Smencils and Smickers Sale (during child's lunch period)
- 11/9 & 10 School Closed (NJEA Convention)
- 11/22 Dismissal 12:35 PM
- 11/23 & 24 School Closed (Thanksgiving)
- 11/30 & 12/1 HOLIDAY SHOP (Thank you to the wonderful volunteers!)
- 11/30 & 12/1 HOLIDAY SHOP(Thank you to the wonderful volunteers!)
- 12/4 SCRIP GIFT CARD orders DUE! (deadline extended to 12/6)
- 12/6 PTO Meeting @ 7:30 pm - BF Gibbs Library. All are welcome! Class parents select Tricky Tray Basket theme.
- 12/13 & 14 Dismissal 12:35 PM (parent/teacher conferences)
- 12/xx Winter Concert (4th & 5th Grade) @ NMHS Auditorium
- 12/22 Dismissal 12:35 PM for Holiday Recess
- 12/25 - 1/2 School Closed
- 1/3 Return to School
- 1/15 School Closed (MLK Jr Day)
- 1/25 Dismissal at 12:35 PM
- 1/31 Smencil Sale
- 2/7 PTO Meeting at 7:30 PM - BF Gibbs Library (Class baskets for Gibbs Night Out due)
- 2/9 DJ NIGHT 7p-9p
- 2/13 Author Visit- Chris Eliopoulos
- 2/16 & 19 School Closed (President's Day weekend)
- 2/28 Dismissal 12:35 PM
- 3/9 13th Annual GIBBS NIGHT OUT (Tricky Tray) at 7:00 PM The Bethwood in Totowa, NJ
- 3/16 Eating of the Greens / 12:35 PM Dismissal
- 3/30 - 4/6 School Closed (Spring Recess)
- 4/9 Return to School
- 4/25 PTO Meeting at 8 PM - NMHS Auditorium. All are welcome!
- 5/7 - 5/11 Teacher Appreciation Week
- 5/11 MOTHER'S DAY PLANT SALE (volunteers needed)
- 5/5 Fifth Grade Car Wash - Borough Hall parking lot
- 5/18 Smencil Sale - during students' lunch hour
- 5/21 & 22 Kindergarten Orientation - please contact the school's main office for details or with questions.
- 5/22 Family Art Night
- 5/24 Field Day (rain date xx) / 12:35 PM Dismissal
- 5/25 School Closed
- 5/28 School closed (Memorial Day)
- 5/xx Gibbs Spring Concert (4th & 5th Grade) @ NMHS Auditorium
- 5/xx SchoolKidz toolbox sale opens. Pre-order your school supplies for September. Toolboxes will be customized by grade level - PAPER ORDERS due June xx; ONLINE ORDERS due June 21
- 6/7 & 6/8 Book Fair
- 6/8 GIBBS FAMILY NIGHT @ 6pm - 10pm
- 6/xx Locks of Love - sponsored by BF Gibbs Spirit Club
- 6/6 Last PTO Meeting of current school year @7:30 PM - BF Gibbs Library. All are welcome!
- 6/15 5th Grade Social
- 6/21 Fifth Grade Moving Up Ceremony (5th grade families only) / Dismissal at 12:35 PM
- 6/22 Last Day of School / Dismissal at 12:35 PM