Dates to Remember!
- 9/6 First Day of School! All students will be dismissed at 12:35 PM on the first two days.
- 9/6 Boo Hoo / Woo Hoo Breakfast - Kindergarten parents are invited for breakfast in the Library after drop off.
- 9/7 HALF DAY
- 9/10 School Closed (Rosh Hashanah) Monday
- 9/11-9/12 Drop-off at EXTERIOR DOORS continues (weather permitting)
- 9/13 Drop-off at MAIN ENTRANCE begins!
- 9/19 School Closed (Yom Kippur) Wednesday
- 9/27 BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT
- 10/3 PTO Meeting @ 7:30 PM - BF Gibbs Library. All are welcome!
- 10/4 & 10/5 Scholastic BOOK FAIR for students during school hours (Parent Volunteers Needed!)
- 10/4 BOOK FAIR FAMILY NIGHT (Thursday) 6PM - 8PM @ Gibbs Library Hallway (Parent Volunteers Needed!)
- 10/8 HALF DAY
- 10/26 Spook-Trunkular @ 7-9 PM (Parent Volunteers Needed!)
- 11/5 Parent/Teacher Conferences (HALF DAY)
- 11/6 Parent/Teacher Conferences (HALF DAY)
- Dismissal at 12:35 PM
- 11/8 SCHOOL CLOSED (NJEA Convention)
- 11/9 SCHOOL CLOSED (NJEA Convention)
- 11/21 HALF DAY Dismissal 12:35 PM
- 11/22 & 23 School Closed (Thanksgiving Recess)
- 11/27 & 11/28 HOLIDAY SHOP (Parent Volunteers Needed!)
- 12/5 PTO Meeting @ 7:30 pm - BF Gibbs Library. All are welcome! Class parents select Tricky Tray Basket theme.
- 12/21 HALF DAY
- 12/24 - 1/2 School Closed
- 1/1 School Closed
- 1/2 Return to School
- 1/16 HALF DAY
- 1/21 School Closed (MLK Jr Day)
- 2/6 PTO Meeting at 7:30 PM - BF Gibbs Library (Class baskets for Gibbs Night Out due)
- 2/14 HALF DAY
- 2/18 School Closed (President's Day weekend)
- 2/19 School Closed (President's Day weekend)
- 3/ 14th Annual GIBBS NIGHT OUT (Tricky Tray) at 7:00 PM MACALUSO'S
- 3/15 HALF DAY & Eating of the Greens
- 4/15-4/18 School Closed (Spring Break)
- 4/19 School Closed (Good Friday)
- 4/22 (Blackout Day)
- 5/6 - 5/10 Teacher Appreciation Week
- 5/10 MOTHER'S DAY PLANT SALE (volunteers needed)
- 5/22 Family Art Night
- 5/23 HALF DAY & Field Day (rain date xx)
- 5/24 (Blackout Day)
- 5/27 School closed (Memorial Day)
- 5/xx SchoolKidz toolbox sale opens. Pre-order your school supplies for September. Toolboxes will be customized by grade level - PAPER ORDERS due June xx; ONLINE ORDERS due June xx
- 6/xx & 6/xx Book Fair
- 6/xx Locks of Love - sponsored by BF Gibbs Spirit Club
- 6/5 Last PTO Meeting of current school year @7:30 PM - BF Gibbs Library. All are welcome!
- 6/19 HALF DAY & Fifth Grade Moving Up Ceremony (5th grade families only)
- 6/20 Last Day of School & HALF DAY