The cost is only $10 per family, and NOT per child. Click on the link below to download the form and send it in with your child in an envelope marked "PTO Membership Drive." Your membership will entitle you to discounts on events such as Spook-Trunkular, prize sheets for our Gibbs Night Out Tricky Tray and more. Thank you for your support!
The Gibbs PTO runs several fundraisers throughout the school year. All proceeds sponsor enrichment events and programs for our students. Want to know how to help?
- "Clip" Your Box Tops: Clip box tops and send them to school with your child. You can also scan your receipt and submit digitally. Visit https://www.boxtops4education.com/ for more information.
- Shoprite for my School: Link your PricePlus Card to BF Gibbs Elementary. Earn money for our school by purchasing qualifying products. Visit https://www.shopriteformyschool.com/ to link your account!
- Gibbs Night Out Support: Our biggest fundraiser of the year, annual tricky tray. A tricky tray is an event of chance. For those who attend raffle tickets are purchased and placed in containers for prize items they hope to win.
CURRENT VIRTUAL ONLINE FUNDRAISERS
- Joe Corbi - Until 10/12/2020 - We are doing a fundraiser where you can purchase frozen food (pizza, desserts) and the products can be picked up at the school around mid-Novemeber 2020
- Meadow Farms Fundraising - Sale during 10/13/2020 - 10/27/2020 - This is an online fundraiser.